In case of
In the event of a serious problem regarding your property, and when Red Key offices are closed, please note the emergency contact details below.
Please ensure the emergency contact number is only used in an emergency. In the event that the problem is not deemed an emergency, is as a result of damage, or is not the responsibility of your landlord, you may incur a call out charge.
As a tenant you have a duty to minimise expense to your landlord and to live in the property in a tenant-like manner; therefore, before calling the emergency number, please check any manuals that have been supplied with your tenancy or have been left in the property.
- In the event of an electrical failure, where safe to do so, please check trip switches and fuses.
- In the event of loss of heating, please check the boiler/manual and revisit the settings before calling the contractors.
- In the event of a leak please try and isolate the water supply, by turning off the stopcock, to prevent additional damage.
- If the problem is in the communal areas please contact the Block Managing Agent whose details will be located in the communal area.
- If you smell gas, think you have a gas leak, or are worried that fumes containing carbon monoxide are escaping from a gas appliance, please call the free Gas Emergency Services line immediately on 0800 111999.
- If you have been made aware that your property is under warranty please do not call the number below and only call the number provided for emergencies under the warranty.
Emergency Contact Number
Having complied with all of the above please contact our out of hours emergency assist helpline on
0844 880 9852.
Please note the emergency contractors have been instructed to carry out temporary repairs at emergency rates and that our normal contractors will attend during normal hours to complete the full repairs.
Thanks for your and your colleagues efforts in relation to the above let. I couldn't believe how quickly Red Key found a tenant for my property - 1 working day has to be a record! Despite some delays with references, resulting in me feeling a bit jittery, I was very reassured by the answers Amanda gave to my queries. Thanks again. Gillian P
I thank you for giving me a lovely family as landlord .. They take very good care of me and I am also very happy to extend my tenancy with them for the next one more year at the same rent as agreed. I am very happy to have chosen your services as a letting agency . Thank you ...!! Nancy J
Wonderful service, with exceptional staff - Thank you for all your hard work. Mr & Mrs Smith
Thank you Red Key Lets for processing all the paperwork in time for me to move in at the weekend. The flat is fantastic and very comfortable! Gareth H
Refreshing to see an approach that puts customer service above all else. I will not hesitate to recommend you to others! David G
Just a little thank you for all your help over the last couple of weeks. I have received excellent customer service and will always recommend Red Key. Vicky G
Thank you Jamie for your professionalism, and the way in which your company dealt with the sad passing of Pauline P. My wife and brother-in-law much appreciated how simple and easy you made the handing over of the property. David M
I would like to say a big 'thank you' for all the great help from you. Thank you so much and sorry to have caused so much inconvenience for you. Could you also help to convey my thanks to Jamie and the team who gave me so much help? I would definitely recommend any of my friends/colleagues to rent their house through Red Key in the future. Heng Y
Just wanted to go on record and say thanks for all your help with Maes Y Ffynnon. A great result to get them acquired and rented out in such short notice! David J
We would always use Red Key Property Services to manage our property as the service is exceptional. Mr and Mrs Davis