Welcome to a better leasehold management service
If you are not happy with the way your building is currently being managed, then we can help with the process of transferring your property management away from the existing landlord to a company set up by you as the leaseholder, allowing you to appoint a new management agent. We can assist with each step of this process; and because we understand it so well, we can ensure a stress-free transition.
Right to Manage Conditions
To qualify for Right to Manage, the following criteria must be met:
- The building must be self-contained and have a minimum of two flats.
- 50% of lessees must agree to become a member of the newly formed Right to Manage Company.
- Less than 25% of the building space should be used for commercial purposes.
- Qualifying lessees must have a lease that was originally granted for at least 21 years.
- At least two thirds of the residential units must be let to qualifying lessees.
The Right to Manage Process
- Participating residents apply for the Right to Manage.
- A Right to Manage company has been established.
- Formal notice served to residents who have not become members which details their rights to become members of the Right to Manage Company.
- Formal claim notice to landlord with date before which a counter claim may be served.
- Management is transferred to the Right to Manage Company.
- Any arrears remain with the Freeholder at this point.
Contact us to find out how we can...
Thanks for your and your colleagues efforts in relation to the above let. I couldn't believe how quickly Red Key found a tenant for my property - 1 working day has to be a record! Despite some delays with references, resulting in me feeling a bit jittery, I was very reassured by the answers Amanda gave to my queries. Thanks again. Gillian P
I thank you for giving me a lovely family as landlord .. They take very good care of me and I am also very happy to extend my tenancy with them for the next one more year at the same rent as agreed. I am very happy to have chosen your services as a letting agency . Thank you ...!! Nancy J
Wonderful service, with exceptional staff - Thank you for all your hard work. Mr & Mrs Smith
Thank you Red Key Lets for processing all the paperwork in time for me to move in at the weekend. The flat is fantastic and very comfortable! Gareth H
Refreshing to see an approach that puts customer service above all else. I will not hesitate to recommend you to others! David G
Just a little thank you for all your help over the last couple of weeks. I have received excellent customer service and will always recommend Red Key. Vicky G
Thank you Jamie for your professionalism, and the way in which your company dealt with the sad passing of Pauline P. My wife and brother-in-law much appreciated how simple and easy you made the handing over of the property. David M
I would like to say a big 'thank you' for all the great help from you. Thank you so much and sorry to have caused so much inconvenience for you. Could you also help to convey my thanks to Jamie and the team who gave me so much help? I would definitely recommend any of my friends/colleagues to rent their house through Red Key in the future. Heng Y
Just wanted to go on record and say thanks for all your help with Maes Y Ffynnon. A great result to get them acquired and rented out in such short notice! David J
We would always use Red Key Property Services to manage our property as the service is exceptional. Mr and Mrs Davis