If you are a Freeholder or a management company and would like your blocks professionally managed look no further. We work closely with management companies, freeholders, developers and leaseholders to provide a hassle free management service.
Our block management service includes
- Service charge budgeting.
- Invoicing of service charge and ground rents.
- Collection of arrears and taking legal action if necessary.
- Provision of annual certified accounts.
- Building inspection.
- Organising routine maintenance works in accordance with any schedules.
- Detailed specifications and tenders for major projects.
- Section 20 consultation process.
- Organising energy supply agreements.
- Co-ordinating annual general meetings.
- Compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Building Insurance arrangement and, if deemed necessary, valuation for insurance purposes.
- Dealing with solicitors’ enquiries for leasehold sales transactions.
- Developers service to assist with the transfer of a new building to a managing agent and to ensure services and agreements are in place.
- Dealing with any assignment.
- Right to manage.
- Assistance with right to manage.
- Developers service.